Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Technology

Tonight I have been thinking about technology and how it has blessed my life. Even though I'm not quite the tech-savvy person I would like to be, I am coming along in my progress of navigating the computer. I have found so many cute ideas and a wealth of information that I can use from scouring the many links on here. I am amazed at the plethora of talent and knowledge to be had and shared! Thanks to all of your blogs and websites that afford me the opportunity to tap into my own creativity. I hope to be able to share my own ideas with you as well. I'm grateful to Heavenly Father for the talents I have been blessed with and am excited for the privilege of learning so much, just through technology. I am looking forward to watching General Conference on television (another technology blessing) and to check out lds.org for helps and inspiration. We are truly living in a wonderful time and have many wonderful blessings that generations before us did not have. It is mind-boggling at times. It's a wonderful world, even with all the troubling things going on with the economy, politics, housing issues, etc. but there are so many things to be thankful for, too! We just need to focus on the good things and trust that things will be okay and in the mean time, learn and share talents and use technology for good. It is a special time to be alive and I for one am going to enjoy the journey...(while doing crafts and making fun things to share with others.) My grandmother used to say, 'Aren't you glad you're you?' Yes, I am, Grandma! Yes, I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment