I have always loved the color blue. It is relaxing and peaceful, which is nice sometimes. It's also the color of the sky and it goes on forever, so does my imagination. I love being creative and learning new things. I hope that goes on forever, too.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
The idea for this handout was found on one of the many links I have perused.
Thanks goes to whoever came up with it! It went perfect with my lesson in Relief
Society on 'Blessings of Scriptures' and the ladies loved them. :)
I found the idea for this handout online as it went along with my lesson on 'Scriptures' and was well received by the sisters. I can't remember which link I found it on, but thanks to whoever came up with it in the first place.
I found the idea for this handout online as it went along with my lesson on 'Scriptures' and was well received by the sisters. I can't remember which link I found it on, but thanks to whoever came up with it in the first place.
ReplyDelete