I have always loved the color blue. It is relaxing and peaceful, which is nice sometimes. It's also the color of the sky and it goes on forever, so does my imagination. I love being creative and learning new things. I hope that goes on forever, too.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
I Spy quilt_boy
Reindeer, Santa puppets
Family tree quilt--there will be a couple of hearts in the trees soon.
I made the reindeer puppets so I could coax my grandkids to sing Rudolph, the Red-nose Reindeer. They did it! It was cute and they did a good job. They got to keep the puppet.
The painted trays were for my 2 sisters and 1 of my brothers who all live close to each other in Utah.
The I Spy quilts were made for the 2 youngest of our grandkids--1 girl, 1 boy.
The family tree quilt finally got finished, now I will have to add hearts in the tree tops as my daughter has her children.
I try to make a lot of my Christmas gifts to others--it makes it last longer, and it's not so commercial. I think next year I will cut back on the amount I make though. It got a bit overwhelming this year.
I made the reindeer puppets so I could coax my grandkids to sing Rudolph, the Red-nose Reindeer. They did it! It was cute and they did a good job. They got to keep the puppet.
ReplyDeleteThe painted trays were for my 2 sisters and 1 of my brothers who all live close to each other in Utah.
The I Spy quilts were made for the 2 youngest of our grandkids--1 girl, 1 boy.
The family tree quilt finally got finished, now I will have to add hearts in the tree tops as my daughter has her children.
I try to make a lot of my Christmas gifts to others--it makes it last longer, and it's not so commercial. I think next year I will cut back on the amount I make though. It got a bit overwhelming this year.